It is the mission of Burgas Free University to be a flexible, enterprising and socially responsible institution, which provides training of undergraduates and graduates with skills for quick professional realization and career in the dynamic and globalizing environment of today. BFU provides education devoted to the national prosperity and oriented towards the European values.
The main aims of the activities at BFU are as follows:
- To train highly-qualified and motivated specialists capable of working towards the development and improvement of society and of their own prosperity.
- To train socialized, communicative specialists, ready to constantly qualify and improve themselves.
- To inspire and stimulate the students for high achievements, social development and life-long learning.
- To provide scientific and professional environment, which supports contribution, entrepreneurship and leadership.
- To incorporate, protect and support the contemporary academic community, its scientific and applied research and research teams.
- To achieve scientific results of public importance, to promote their application into training and practice.
- To contribute to the intellectual and spiritual development of personality and society, to maintain and enrich the national and human values.